IP maths is a vital subject in a secondary school that is necessary to crack the GCE O’ level examination. However, not all students excel at it and hence require IP math tuition for personal attention. It is vital for students to keep a few factors in mind before enrolling for IP maths. So, let us discuss it in detail.
Factors to consider before enrolling for IP math tuitions
- Tutors: tutors are the first thing to consider before enrolling for tuition, no matter the subject. Especially when we talk about ip math tuition, it requires the expertise of experienced and professional tutors. Hence, before enrolling in Integrated Programme maths, one must verify the experience of the tutors in dealing with different students and course structures. So you can take demo classes and decipher the way of teaching of the tutor and if that is enough to make you understand the concepts.
- Course structure: the course structure of the Integrated Programme maths tuitions is also a vital factor to consider. If the course is not designed from a basic to an advanced level, the students might face difficulty grasping the concepts. Hence, one must go through the course structure of Integrated Programme maths and decide if the tuition follows the proper curriculum.
- Fees: Fees are also vital to consider before enrolling for integrated program maths tuitions. Many tutors charge a heavy amount but the quality of the teaching given is not up to the mark. So if the tutors charge a high fee, they must provide high-quality teaching with proper study materials. Hence, one can decide what fee structure suits them the best and if they can afford it.
- Tuition hours: teaching hours also decide how well the students can grasp the concepts. A hectic schedule usually deters the studying pace of the students, and they face difficulty managing things. Hence, the tuition hours must be flexible and give enough time to the students to learn something every day and not much stress to handle on a single day.
- Attention: Tuitions must give attention to each student personally, which the teachers usually lack at school. Hence, one must ensure their tutors pay equal attention to each student, attend to them personally regarding their doubts and keep their progress in check.
- Compatibility: compatibility decides how fast a student can learn IP concepts. Hence, the tuition must be compatible with the school studies so the students can grasp the concepts and not travel on two different tracks.
Hence, one can enroll for Integrated Programming tuitions after considering the above factors.