The International Baccalaureate (IB) which was before called the International Baccalaureate Organization (IBO) is an educational foundation running all over the globe. It was founded in 1968 and has its headquarters in Geneva, Switzerland. IB is the international board running for primary (age below 13), middle (age 13-16) and high schools (age 16-18). It offers a great variety of subjects to the students so that they can explore many subjects and find what their true passion is. It is a highly successful board having its platform all over the globe.
What is the role of a tutor in a student’s life?
1. The tutor must have the necessary knowledge, ability, and skills in the subject he is teaching to the student.
2. The tutor must be sensitive and address the attitudes and needs of the students. He must be very appealing to the students while he is expressing his views on any topic.
3. The tutor should also be able to listen to what a student wants to say. By listening to the student, the tutor can make out what a student thinks and how he will approach the problem and solve it. The tutor must keep on asking questions in between and guide the student in his learning. The tutor must show the student new ways about how to solve any problem. He can also share his experiences on any topic.
4. The tutor needs to make the students understand that it is their responsibility for their learning
Explain the market features of math tutors in Hong Kong
Education is started in schools. In schools, a few students find it difficult to grasp maths. They cannot do maths with the same speed and accuracy as that of the other students. So in such a case, there comes the requirement of the home tutors or tuition classes. Hong Kong also has a big number of math tutors and tuition classes available. IB math tutor Hong Kong are also increasing in number with the increase of students in the IB board. These tutors help the students to educate them on the course which they were unable to understand at the school. It becomes very helpful for students, and now most of the students enrol in such kind of tuitions.
What are the features of maths tuition classes?
1. The tutors arrange comprehensive math sessions that are customized according to the student’s course at the school. The tutors will generally teach according to the scope of the school, making it easier for the students.
2. Generally, the tutors teaching are even the external examiners of some other board so they have great knowledge about the paper patterns which will give a good preview of the exam to the student.
3. They will teach in English, making the language easier for them.
4. The student provides good notes to the children making it easy for the students to sum up.
IB math tutor Hong Kong is very successful and provided high peaks of results since the board has started.