The largest employer in the country is IT sector, with over 4 million employees. It is the leading sector in India as white-collar jobs focus primly in IT sector. The Sarkari Naukri to have IT jobs in some of the posts. They have a few posts in Railway Recruitment Board, BHEL, and BEL etc. where they hire people for IT jobs. Most of the graduates not at all aware of this, o, they despise looking on to the opening in Latest Govt Jobs.
Private sector comes to mind when we hear the words ‘IT jobs’, it’s because the number of job opportunities it has rendered.
The IT jobs are chiefly based on 2 categories of companies.
- Jobs in product based companies:
Like the name says these companies centralize on building products and selling it in the market. The companies like Google, IBM, PayPal, Adobe etc. These companies work on the ideas that drive to help various customers. They work ideas of how to better their product for their clients. The recruitment process in these companies is dissimilar than that other companies. They focus on the skills of the candidates based on the projects did in college or prior ventures.
- Jobs in service based companies:
These companies work to provide services to the products rendered by the product based companies. They work to provide solutions to the clients as per their need. Getting hired in service-based jobs needs you to be updated with every innovative technology in the niche field. It craves for an exuberant candidate in a tech role.
However, the candidates craving for IT jobs need not join only multi-national companies. The IT jobs have their extension in Sarkari Naukri as well.
That is why the scope for government jobs among software graduates has grown gradually. The Sarkari Naukri like Railway Recruitment, BSNL, Indian army etc. too has the IT jobs in their domain.
- The private sector IT industry is filled up like a loaded truck. It has consisted of junior-level, mid-level, and senior-level positions. These levels which were 67 percent, 31 percent, and 2 percent respectively, have drastically changed a few years ago.
- The reason being, the number junior-level jobs have decreased to half of the combined mid-level and senior-level positions. This creates problems for the companies in paying the hefty sum to the employees. Meanwhile, the number of new recruits is cut down.
However, IT sector isn’t the only option the graduates or any student should look for. They have the big pool of Sarkari Naukri 2018.
- Sarkari Naukri notifies each vacancy and provides candidates a platform to attain a job in any aptly qualifies job. The latest Employment News 2018 notification includes vacancies in Railway Recruitment Board, PSC, UPSC, BHEL, NTPC, ONGC and etc.
- If you are looking for government jobs 2018, then we suggest the railway recruitment is the best choice. It is because RRB has released the notification of a massive 90,000 job vacancies in it.
Insights on if there is future in IT jobs
Whatever job you are in, you desire better salary, normal work hours, optimum work pressure and other benefits.
You have numerous options choose your career path. In case, you wish to do a job; you have a plethora of choices there also. The major insight you got to look is, how good the future of the job is.
We conclude by saying that Sarkari Naukri lends you the better future; either personally or professionally. If you are a graduate, strive to get into IT jobs in government sector. The benefits you gain in this sector are magnanimous.